School Outfit (100+ books)
The greatest investment your school can make in the language is to allow each child to have their own copy of a textbook . This setup allows students to use the textbook outside of Lakota class, while also giving them the option of taking the book home and sharing it with family members. Because the textbook becomes a reference for the family, it contributes immensely to bringing the language back into your community. Finally, the textbooks are sequenced and build on each other. Allowing students to have a Level 1 textbook gives them an indispensable resource for the Level 2 textbooks and beyond.
Included in the School Outfit:
- 3-4 Day Staff In-service (max. 50)
- Full assessment package – Pretest, Posttest, Data analysis
- Full multimedia package -1 year unlimited Audio CD and computer program support with updates.
- 4 Level 1 Flashcard Sets
- Unlimited technical and teaching support -includes computer setup, and instant teacher support response
- Free Classroom alphabet strip